In Police Custody? On-Call Lawyer 24 Hours - 204.415.5544 ext. 9

Tom Rees

Criminal Defence Lawyer

Tom Rees is the founding partner of Rees & Dyck Criminal Defence, a Winnipeg law firm that provides legal services in Winnipeg, Steinbach and Rural Manitoba. Our criminal defence lawyers specialize in adult and youth criminal defence. Our mission is to provide you with friendly, professional, high quality legal representation and to protect your rights.

Mr. Rees can assist you with criminal legal matters including:

The firm operates by appointment. You can call, email, fill out our contact form, or drop in to make an appointment to meet with Mr. Rees or one of his associates. Your first consultation is free. During that meeting we can also assist you to apply for Legal Aid, and discuss the process and procedure generally with you. You can call or send me an email any time to schedule an appointment.

Mr. Rees also publishes articles about criminal law and current Canadian criminal cases on our Legal News Page. The purpose of the Legal News Page is to make information about criminal law more easily accessible to the public and to our clients. Mr. Rees has published articles about impaired driving, drug offences, domestic assault, youth law, bail and many other criminal law topics. You can browse the Legal News Page or use our website’s Search Function, found in the upper right hand corner of your screen.

Recent Legal News

What is a Subpoena?

  When I’m conducting a trial or preliminary hearing, I make sure to have the Crown prosecutor disclose which witnesses they’ve called to court. This...
Read More

What We Do

Tom Rees is the founding partner of Rees & Dyck Criminal Defence, a criminal law firm in Winnipeg. He practices primarily criminal law and areas related to criminal law for adults and youth.

Learn More

Who We Are

Rees & Dyck Criminal Defence is made up of seven lawyers and three articling students, all of whom practice adult and youth criminal defence.

Learn More

Do You Have Questions?

If you or your loved one is charged with a criminal offence, you should hire a lawyer who specializes in criminal defence.

Learn More