Tom Rees & Company releases new articles about your rights, criminal law and current Canadian criminal cases multiple times a week. The lawyers at Tom Rees and Company work hard to keep ourselves informed so it only makes sense to share that information with you.
You can also find information about criminal law and legal news at MichaelDyck.ca.
- Criminal Law Basics
- Criminal Law – Testifying in Your Own Defence
- Criminal Law – Innocent Until Proven Guilty
- Your Meeting with a Lawyer is Confidential
- What Should I Do if I’m Arrested by Police?
- What is a Warrant?
- Information About Domestic Violence Charges
- Should I Make a Statement to Police?
- Information About the Breathalyzer Test
- Applying for a Pardon
- Winnipeg Drug Treatment Court
- Youth Criminal Law
- Youth Charged with Possession of Marijuana and Other Drugs